I heart Paris


Angela is in the city of love -- but romance is taking a nose-dive! When Angela Clark's boyfriend Alex suggests a trip to Paris at the same time as hip fashion mag Belle asks her to write a piece, she jumps at the chance. But even as she's falling for the joie de vivre of Paris, someone's conspiring to sabotage her big break. And when she spots Alex having a tete-a-tete with his ex in a local bar, Angela's dreams of Parisian passion all start crashing down around her. With London and her old life only a train journey away, Angela can't decide if should stay and face the music or run away home!

I was so excited to read I heart Paris and I finished it in one day, this book picks up from where I heart Hollywood finishes. Like the other two books you really feel like your in Paris as she describes the sense so well.
If you enjoyed I heart New York and I heart Hollywood you will love this book too. The reason I finished this book in one day was because I wanted to find out was Angela was going to do next and what was going to happen to Angela and Alex at the end.

I loved all 3 books but I might love New York just a bit more. EVERYONE GO OUT AND READ THEM.


No comments:

Post a Comment