I heart Hollywood


Angela Clark fell head over heels for New York, but will the sun-drenched glamour of Hollywood win her heart? Angela Clark can't believe her luck! she's an English girl living in New York with a dream job at hip magazine The Look and a sexy boyfriend. Her latest assignment takes her to Hollywood to interview hot actor and fellow Brit James Jacobs.Thrown in at the deep end she heads west with best friend Jenny dreaming of Rodeo Drive and Malibu beach. Soon Angela discovers that celebrity life in Hollywood is not all glamour, gloss and sunshine. Despite his lady-killer reputation, the only person who seems genuine is James. Then a paparazzi snaps them in an uncompromising position and suddenly Angela is thrust into the spotlight for all the wrong reasons! Can she convince all those close to her -- especially her boss and her boyfriend -- not to believe everything they read? And will Hollywood ever win Angela's heart?


I loved I heart New York an couldn’t wait to start reading I heart Hollywood and I was not disappointed at all. This book fun and genuinely funny, it is full of excitement and fun this book made me laugh so much.
This book is light and fluffy and everything is going Angela’s way, this is a book that you can escape and relax too with a nice cup of tea.
If you are like me we will know the characters from I heart New York so I really wanted to know what they got up to in this book.
I do recommend this book to everyone. For me this was the prefect book to read to escape to my happy place.

No comments:

Post a Comment