Cupcakes From the Primrose Bakery

Summary :- How to make simple and stylish little cakes that bring joy to children and adults alike. Martha and Lisa concentrate on the basics with separate chapters on how to make basic sponge recipes, how to ice a cupcake properly, using decorations - as well as exploring seasonal and special occasions. More and more people are opting for cupcakes for their wedding cake and so this is covered in detail as well as ideas for birthdays, festive and summery variations. From Halloween inspired Pumpkin cupcakes with spiced cream cheese icing to seductive white amaretto cupcakes decorated with sweet pea flowers, 'Cupcakes from the Primrose Bakery' shows you how to make utterly delicious cupcakes with a sophisticated twist.

Review : - I love baking everything from cupcake, cakes, biscuits, muffins and everything in between. I am always the baker in the family so when I saw this book in the store in Saturday I had to buy it so on Sunday I sat at home looking though it to see what I would make first. There is so much to choose from.
I have so many baking books so when I wanted to buy this my husband was like ‘another one’ but this one beats the other by far so many different recipes, easy to follow intrusions and the pictures in the book want you to make them because they look so yumm
y.
If you know anyone that LOVES baking you should get them this book for their birthday or even Christmas.
I can not say anything bad about this book I just love it that much. This for is a 10 out of 10 baking book it really is a put buy.

I will take some pictures of my cupcakes a post them all for you when I make some more.




Link for America. Link for UK





5 comments:

  1. Pavan, Good luck with your baking. I hope you're feeling happier now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely cover. Happy Baking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not much for baking, but I'm a great taster.

    http://www.ManOfLaBook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog header and side panels.

    So cute.

    NEW FOLLOWER.

    Stopping by to look around.

    I have two separate giveaways going on…one is for NIGHT TRAIN and one is my Blog Hop giveaway of HOW TO READ THE AIR.

    PLEASE STOP BY!!!

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete