Taking Charge of Your Fertility


Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement and Reproductive Wealth

Summary:- Are you demoralized by your quest to have a baby? Or are you unhappy with you current method of birth control? This bestselling book has helped hundreds of thousands of women achieve pregnancy, avoid pregnancy naturally, or, by understanding signs and symptoms at various times in their cycles, gain amazing insights into their bodies and better control of their health and lives. "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" thoroughly explains the empowering Fertility Awareness Method, which in only a couple of minutes a day allows you to: maximise your chances of conception before you see a doctor, or expedite fertility treatment by quickly identifying impediments to pregnancy achievement; enjoy highly effective and scientifically proven birth control without chemicals or devices; increase the likelihood of choosing the gender of your baby; and, gain control of your sexual and gynaecological health.

Review:- There is not enough words for me to big this book up at all. It took me 3 years to get pregnant I tried everything that the doctors told me to try, I had a healthy diet, I stopped exercise, I gain weight, I really did everything and nothing word for me at. And then I came cross this book and it was the best thing that happened to me I swear this was my bible to getting pregnant I did everything that I was meant to do and I got pregnant in 3 months. 3 months that’s it after years of doing other things crying every time I got that time of the month, 3 months that’s all.
It informs you about everything all the signs to look at for everything from A-Z.

I’m telling you if your having a hard time to read this book it was my best friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment